Since I let XFE take over the blog on Friday, I’m a bit late on links. But there were a few illuminating things on the Interwebs this week, including fancy planes and flight attendants, an apparatus for lazy eating, and a fear-mongering infographic.
(XFE fans – don’t worry: he’ll be back with another post on Tuesday. I’ve created a guest-blogging monster.)
- The latest research on middle-of-the-night wakefulness. Great, so I’m either old or have an enlarged prostrate. Or, most likely, both. Thanks.
- Since I injured my elbow while Prancercising this week, I absolutely need this Burger King Hands-Free Whopper Holder.
- Just in time for vacation: Ginger summer survival guide “Redheads have two skin tones – alabaster and lobster.”
- Air Canada has some new flight attendant uniforms and apparently, they are quite hipster-chic.
- Tired of regular airlines? This plane is for sale. Then you could make your flight attendants wear hipster uniforms.
- I was actually thinking one should avoid taking fiery cruises, but this infographic might now have me avoiding airplanes. Or, just relying on my new Air Force Two-and-Sometimes-One plane to get around. (I love the speech bubbles on this infographic, especially the various spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors throughout.)