I’ve got back-to-back trips over the next two weeks and will blog when I can. In the meantime, I suppose I should brush up on my R. Kelly lyrics in case I get stuck on a tarmac, and be glad I don’t have to take public transportation in San Francisco. See you soon!
- These folks are way more chill than I would be after five hours on a tarmac in 100-plus heat in Las Vegas.
- I’ve never been to any Disney properties, but I might have to go to Disneyland if they indeed are harboring an army of commando cats (at least, that’s what Ryan Gosling says). That’s also a good excuse for a Tumblr devoted to Gosling and cats frolicking in the (allegedly.) happiest place on earth. (H/T Taylor)
- It’s not just sharks you need to be afraid of in the ocean. Oh no. There’s so, so much more. Including, by the way, as this chick learned, jelly fish, one of my highest ranking Animals I Wouldn’t Mess With.
- Speaking of the ocean and scary creatures, a new sushi place near our house banned children back in April and apparently, people are cool with it. (Hmmm, might have to go check this place out)
- As bad as my metro commute can get, it’s definitely not gotten this bad. Yet.
- Watching this week’s Real Housewives of Orange County gave me flashbacks to chubby male strippers and the head injuries that can sometimes result from their actions. It also made me think that Vicki should hang out with Poise spokesperson Kris Jenner more often.
- I’m heading to my home state, aka God’s Country (Texas) for work this week, so this infographic seems timely. My favorite: “Texans are normal people.” Debatable, but I’ll take it. Also: why isn’t “food” listed as a reason? I intend to gorge myself on BBQ, Mexican food and anything battered, fried and drenched in ranch.